Workday, Inc., the leader in SaaS-based enterprise solutions for global human resources (HR), payroll, and financial management, announces general availability of Workday for iPad. In addition, Workday reveals key enhancements to Workday for iPhone. Workday mobile solutions are available to users on the App Store(SM) -- at no additional cost -- as part of customers' regular subscription fees.
- Workday for iPad, now available, is a native built mobile solution designed specifically for the way business leaders interact with the device. The solution features:
- Organizational Swirl. Users can intuitively navigate through organizational hierarchies and drill into a worker's profile to view job information, talent information, job history and compensation history.
- Workfeed. Enables users to monitor personal activity streams, prioritize tasks, and respond to alerts and approval needs, such as time off requests and expense reimbursements.
- Real Time Business Intelligence. Allows users to stay connected to the business anytime, anywhere with real time drillable reports and analytics to support activities such as Workforce Planning, Compensation Management, Talent Management and Financial Management.
- Google Maps™ Integration. Users can view a colleague's work location on Google Maps.
- Workday for iPhone now includes:
- Mobile Expense Receipt Capture. Users now have the ability to capture and submit receipts on the go using the iPhone camera.
- Other key mobile enhancements for Workday for iPad and Workday for iPhone users include:
- Multi-Tasking Support. Users now multi-task on their mobile devices, eliminating the burden of signing in each time they return to their Workday mobile app.
- Enterprise-grade Authentication. Workday extends SAML authentication to its mobile applications. This allows users to securely and conveniently sign in to Workday's mobile applications using the same authentication method and credentials they use for Workday on their desktop and other enterprise systems.