Thismoment, a provider of social content management software for brands has announced a $22 million C-Round led by Trident Capital. More than 100 Fortune 500 brands have adopted Thismoment's Distributed Engagement Channel (DEC) platform.
If you are not familiar with DEC, it is a unique software solution for unifying, managing and analyzing a brand's social channels, rich media assets and user generated content. DEC allows brands and their agencies to drive content engagement and customer conversation management across multiple social, digital and mobile touch points, both online and outdoor.
Thismoment will use the financing to expand its operations within the United States and establish new offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia. Thismoment will also use the funds to accelerate DEC platform development and to further enhance and expand its DEC Partner Network, which already includes dozens of third-party creative shops, social media agencies, developers and resellers.
- Thismoment's Distributed Engagement Channel (DEC) is the first social content management software to enable brands and agencies to scale initiatives across Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, brand sites, blogs, international social networks (e.g. VK, Mixi, Orkut, Hyves, etc), rich media ad units, mobile devices, tablets and digital outdoor placements
- DEC provides brand marketers with a single system to build, deploy, manage and optimize both persistent online channels and high-impact social campaigns
- DEC is a platform that includes everything from server configuration and deployment to content management and page creation via a WYSIWYG Editor or developer APIs, all with a fully integrated analytics suite
- DEC is the number one platform for custom YouTube brand channels with over 300 channels launched since 2010
- DEC has moderated and managed over 850,000 user-generated content submissions to date over dozens of customer UGC campaigns and programs. These submissions include video, photos and text in many and varied formats
- DEC has live streamed events across multiple social sites, brand sites and mobile, and has reached over 2 million unique viewers to date
- DEC is the only system in the world that powers social marketing campaigns across 12 distribution points simultaneously
- DEC's global capabilities have supported most marketing campaigns running simultaneously across 24 countries and over 30 languages
- DEC's mobile distribution capabilities enable more intimate distribution of marketing campaigns to tablets and phones, using mobiles apps and HTML5