DreamSimplicity & KeyStone OnDemand present:
Increasing Adoption & Retention of SaaS/Cloud Apps
Effective strategies to transform passive users into loyal power users.
6 Free sessions to choose from!
A 6-part webinar series designed for SaaS and Cloud executives in sales, marketing and support to provide effective strategies to increase customer acquisition, adoption and retention throughout the customer lifecycle.
Here are details
The adoption of SaaS solutions can sometimes be more challenging and harder to swallow than traditional enterprise software implementations -- and it’s a critical factor in long-term customer retention. Even more importantly, from the vendor's perspective, in some cases it may take customers up to 12 months to fully understand and utilize new apps -- making it ever more important to onboard new customers and provide ongoing adoption resources to build reference-able, long-term customer relationships -- cause this is a service business after all.
Join us for a free 6-part series of 30 min webinars where you’ll learn general tips, best practices and ideas around implementing effective SaaS/Cloud adoption and retention strategies throughout the customer lifecycle.
Presenter: Rob Kingyens, CTO of KeyStone OnDemand
Rob Kingyens is the CTO of KeyStone OnDemand, a training and self-help SaaS platform that help SaaS vendors increase adoption, loyalty and improve customer retention of their app with end-users. Amongst speaking engagements on the use of software adoption technologies throughout the United States and United Kingdom, Mr. Kingyens has developed and managed software adoption initiatives for many Fortune 500, Government and Non-Profit organizations, including Microsoft, General Electric, Disco
- Lead Generation and Pre-Sales stage
- Ensuring prospects know how to use your app during an evaluation
- Ensure trial users know what they need to successfully pilot your app
- Post-sale stage
- Implement a new user on-boarding program to gain faster adoption
- Communicate your apps value and usage
- Move customers to app adoption
- Post-onboarding stage
- Enroll new customers into role-based training
- Adoption metrics tracking and communication beyond the decision-makers
- Rewarding customers with credentials as they increase competency
- Implementing an on-demand, search-based support system
- Building user confidence and trust through 24/7 self-service support
- Move customers to become role-based experts and advocates
- Extending your marketing and support reach through experts
- Building professional, role-based user communities around your app
- Successful users share success stories
- Shared best practices