Starting today DreamSimplicity and Ping Identity have kicked off a campaign focused on determining whether SaaS companies should Buy V.S. Build a Single Sign-On (SSO) solution. Together with Montclair Advisors, Ping Identity has developed a TCO Analysis that finds that a cloud-based SSO solution delivers an average cost savings of almost 70% over 5 years and dramatically lower COGS versus building and maintaining your own. Read the full report.
Here are some of the benefits of buying v.s. building:
- Cost-Cutting: No CAPEX, no R&D distractions, minimal administration.
- Recognize Revenue Quickly: Quick onboarding means faster time to revenue.
- No More Maintenance: Technology takes care of itself, so updates are seamless.
- Fast Set Up: One-time implementation in about an hour.
- Economies of Scale: As you grow, multi-tenancy reduces your per-customer SSO cost.
Watch this video of Kevin Dobbs from Montclair Advisors to learn more:
About Ping Identity
Ping Identity provides cloud identity security solutions to over 800 of the world's largest companies, government organizations and cloud businesses. With a 99% customer satisfaction rating, Ping Identity empowers 42 of the Fortune 100 to secure hundreds of millions of employees, customers, consumers and partners, using secure, open, standards like SAML, OpenID and OAuth. Businesses that depend on the Cloud rely on Ping Identity to deliver simple, proven, and secure cloud identity management through single sign-on, federated identity management, mobile identity security, API security, social media integration, and centralized access control. Visit pingidentity.com for more information.