Evernote applications help the world remember everything, communicate effectively and get things done. From saving thoughts and ideas to preserving experiences to working efficiently with others, Evernote’s collection of apps make it easy to stay organized and productive. Evernote is an independent, privately held company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Major investors include Meritech Capital, CBC Capital, Sequoia Capital, Morgenthaler Ventures, and DOCOMO Capital.
- Evernote: Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
- Skitch: Get your point across with fewer words using annotation, shapes and sketches, so that your ideas become reality faster.
- Penultimate: Penultimate is the best-selling, easy to use handwriting app for iPad. You get the natural experience of writing on paper, with the power of Evernote and the flexibility of a tablet. Lose the paper, keep the handwriting.
- Evernote Web Clipper: From interests to research, save anything you see online—including text, links and images—into your Evernote account with a single click.
- Evernote Hello: Remembering people is hard. Evernote Hello makes it easy by creating a rich, browsable history of individuals, encounters and shared experiences.
- Evernote Food: Preserve and relive memorable food experiences. From fine dining to family gatherings to a local food truck, remember every delicious moment.
- Evernote Clearly: Clearly makes blog posts, articles and webpages clean and easy to read. Save them to Evernote to read them anywhere.
- Evernote Peek: Turn your notes, audio and image in Evernote into study materials with Evernote Peek. Prepare for a quiz or brush up on a language by simply lifting your iPad’s Smart Cover, or by using our virtual smart cover.
Personal Use and Small Business
- Monthly Pricing
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this App!