Connexed Surveilllance Service (CSS) is a web-based camera management and video storage solution that delivers the most secure, most economical solution on the market. CSS centrally manages IP Cameras (or IP-enabled analog cameras) and records and archives video across the Internet to Connexed's managed servers.
Connexed stores the video data offsite, where it is safe from theft or tampering. This makes Connexed the most physically secure video solution in the world.
- Unlike an old fashioned DVR or NVR, which has to be available on the web in order to view video from offsite, the Connexed Appliance accepts no inbound connections - so no holes in your firewall.
- Connexed's back end can support 100,000's of locations and millions of cameras. You can keep adding locations and cameras without having to worry about storage or other equipment.
- You view your recordings from Connexed's powerful servers on the Internet backbone. Other solutions make you wait for an overworked DVR to upload big files through a small upstream broadband connection.
- CSS has no license fees, eliminates the need for storage hardware, and is quicker to deploy. The more sites that are installed the greater the deployment time savings.
- The absence of onsite software and storage hardware reduces the costly man-hours normally spent deploying, managing and maintaining it. Your equipment is also proactively monitored and maintained by Connexed, reducing downtime and support costs.
- If you already have cameras then your CSS account is configured to support them. Even analog cameras can be supported.
- Connexed mails you a plug-and-play Connexed Appliance to be plugged into the network at each one of your locations.
- The offsite service delivers unmatched security, is cheaper to deploy and maintain, and easier to scale than any last-generation solution.
$20 to $50 a Month
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this App!