CliQr Technologies Featured
CliQr Cloud Center
CliQr's CloudCenter is the first cloud-application management platform. CloudCenter enables applications to get to and fluidly move between clouds with optimal price-performance and without migration disruption and expense.
CliQr CloudCenter is comprised of two components, Cloud Orchestrator, Cloud Manager.
- The App Orchestrator template collection resides on each supported cloud. Each template represents the most popular application architectures and enables a cloud's rules and behaviors for compute, storage, network and security to work optimally with those of the application. Templates provided today include Hadoop, High-Volume Batch, Parallel Computing, Web-Apps (beta), Cluster Computing and Multi-step Workflows.
- The Cloud Orchestrator resides on each supported cloud and enables an application's rules and behaviors around compute, storage, network and security to work optimally with the cloud without modification of the application.
- CloudBlades are packaged software modules that reside on each cloud and "snap" into the Cloud Orchestrator. CloudBlades are unique, cloud-specific best-practice implementations of a cloud's rules and behaviors around compute, storage, network and security. Public CloudBlades currently available include Amazon, HP and Rackspace and private cloud support includes Openstack and VMware. A CloudBlade SDK enables rapid CloudBlade support for additional private or public clouds.
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Policy Management
- Storage Management
- Cloud-App Benchmark Management
- Cloud Accounts
- License Management
Reflexion Medical, Aldec, Legend Design Technology, PZFlex
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this App!