Corecon Technologies’ flagship product, Corecon v7, is a web-based suite of software for estimating, project management, job cost control, and scheduling that incorporates industry best practices and improves productivity from the office to the jobsite. This award winning solution provides growing architect, engineer, and construction (AEC) firms the necessary tools for tracking leads, creating estimates, managing vendor bids, collaborating on documents, tracking schedules, and managing contract budgets and changes. In addition, comprehensive dashboards are available to improve project visibiliy in order to maximize profitabilty and reduce risk.
Corecon has an impressive record of revenue growth over its history, and has been named one of “Constructech’s Hottest Companies” in 2006 and 2007 by Constructech Magazine. Corecon is an independent, privately financed company.
- Corecon's estimating solution will help you prepare and manage detail estimates. With built-in reports and Microsoft Word Template integration, Corecon will generate professional-looking proposals with a click of a button. It provides a solid foundation for all your projects and will automate the project management setup tasks for awarded projects.
- Project Management
- Make your business more efficient and cost control more effective with Corecon's easy-to-use construction project management features.
- Bring your construction team together from virtually anywhere. Corecon also provides built-in collaboration for partners such as subs and suppliers, architects etc.
- Mobile Access
- Now with the Corecon Handheld solution you can access your data from your mobile phone.
- Corecon 2007 has built-in wizards that facilitate automation of variour tasks from creating budgets, contracts to change orders.
- Accounting Integration
- Corecon integrates with your favorite accounting system. Continue to use Corecon to solve your business needs while you grow your business.
- Office Integration
- Share your data between Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Project.
$50 to $100 a Month
- Monthly Pricing
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this App!